If you have never tried homeopathic remedies, you may be surprised to learn that they have been used in more than 65 countries around the world to help relieve health conditions ranging from anxiety, depression, insomnia and headaches.Homeopathy was developed by German physician Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843). Homeopathic remedies are highly diluted extracts made from plants, flowers and herbs suspended in an alcohol-based tincture. These remedies are also pressed into sweetened pellets.Rescue Remedy® is a trademarked homeopathic remedy that has been widely used during times of stress and duress. There are formulations made for adults, children and even pets. Learn more about Rescue Remedy to determine if it is appropriate for you.
1. Reach for Rescue Remedy for sudden shock or during times of long-term stress. As an tincture, place 4 drops under your tongue to absorb this homeopathic remedy.
2. Use Rescue Remedy if you receive news of a death or other shocking news that takes you off guard and you feel faint or weak-kneed. This is the homeopathic remedy to use in an emergency such as a natural disaster, car accident or similar stressful event.
3. Keep Rescue Remedy in your first aid kit at your office, in your briefcase and take it when you travel with your family. It is effective for adults, children and infants, even animals. Children can benefit from the formulation in spray form or melt-away pellets if they cannot tolerate the alcohol-based tincture.
4. Realize that Rescue Remedy is appropriate in the case of an acute, sudden shock and also for daily stress such as traffic jams or a tough day at the office.
5. Observe if you do not feel any relief of symptoms from this homeopathic remedy. If you do not, see a licensed homeopath or your doctor for more guidance.