Oral B Triumph with SmartGuide
There are toothbrushes, and then there are teeth cleaning systems. The Oral B Triumph falls into the latter category. Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, and named one of the Best of What’s New 2007 by Popular Science, the Oral B Triumph is a smart choice for good hygiene. This article will tell you use an Oral B Triumph.
Use an Oral B Triumph
1. Charge your toothbrush. Place the handle of the toothbrush into the charging ring and plug the SmartPlug into an electrical outlet.
2. Activate the SmartGuide display unit by placing two AA batteries into the compartment, then set the time.
3. Set the timer. You can choose either the “Professional” or “Two Minute” timer, and further modify by choosing either “Count Up” or “Count Down”. Both times will stop at two minutes, but the “Professional” will stutter every 30 seconds, to remind you to move on to the next quadrant of your mouth.
4. Guide the toothbrush to your mouth, then press the on/off button. The toothbrush will start in “cleaning” mode.
5. Change the mode by pressing the “mode” button. You can choose from clean, sensitive, massage, or polish modes.
6. Brush your teeth. The SmartGuide will show a “smiley face” when you have completed the dentist recommended two minutes of brushing.