Use Aloe Vera to Treat Constipation
Constipation can be a painful and chronic gastrointestinal problem. While there are several ways to treat constipation, aloe vera is an all-natural remedy that is believed to be extremely beneficial. Aloe vera is a stimulant laxative that works quickly to soften stools and return normal bowel function.
1. Mix pure aloe vera gel directly from the plant with fruit juice to treat constipation. The raw gel is more concentrated than most commercially available aloe vera juices, so only use about 2 tbsp. at a time.
2. Use aloe vera in the dried latex capsules to soften stools. Aloe vera capsules are available at most health food stores and come in different quantities. Follow the manufacturer’s dosage recommendations.
3. Drink aloe vera juice regularly if you have chronic constipation. Chronic gastrointestinal disorders are often caused by a candida fungal infection of the digestive tract. Aloe vera has antifungal properties that work to stymie candida and keep the digestive tract moving smoothly.
4. Use an aloe vera detox formula to clean the colon of fecal matter and harmful toxins. Commercial preparations of these formulas are typically taken several times a day for a few weeks, so you can flush out the full length of your colon. Aloe also helps restore the good bacteria in your colon.
5. Add more fiber to your diet to treat constipation and prevent recurrent episodes. You can get more fiber by changing the way you eat or adding fiber supplements to your diet.