Treat Mold Allergies With Homeopathy
Mold allergies are incredibly common, though many people mistake them for pollen or other allergies. If you’ve been suffering from allergies consistently for a long time that you can’t seem to treat with decongestants and antihistamines, mold may be the culprit. For people who want to avoid putting harsh chemicals in their bodies, homeopathy and preventative practices are effective ways to combat this incredibly common and often chronic ailment.
1. Catalog all of the symptoms you’re experiencing. Be sure to write down all the problems that seem be related to your symptoms.
2. Visit a skilled, reputable homeopathic practitioner in your area and present your list of symptoms and problems. Homeopathic practitioners ask that you come prepared with your list so that they can more easily identify the remedy and prescribe the correct dosage.
3. Go to the pharmacy or herbal supplement store nearest you and purchase Allium Cepa. This supplement is one of the most common homeopathic products used to treat allergens. A single dose daily should be sufficient to treat the condition.
4. Use herbal supplements that are intended to reduce inflammation. The first thing that happens when an allergen enters the body is the stimulation of an inflammatory response. There is a host of natural herbs and compounds that reduce inflammation without harsh chemicals.
5. Look for butterbur in the natural products aisle of your supermarket or pharmacy. Butterbur is one of the most effective natural homeopathic treatments for mold allergies.
6. Purchase biminne next time you go to the store. Recent studies point to biminne as an excellent homeopathic treatment for mold allergy symptoms. Taken daily this may greatly reduce the duration and severity of your symptoms.
7. Wear a face mask to reduce the amount of mold spores you breath in.
8. Decrease the level of humidity in your home and keep the temperature low. Mold thrives in warm, moist environments.
9. Get plenty of antioxidants in your diet. Antioxidants are shown to have allergy preventing and treating properties and they do many other beneficial things in the body, such as protecting tissue from damage and even preventing cancer.
10. Get plenty of exercise, sleep and reduce the amount of stress in your life to keep your body in prime allergy fighting form.