Use Home Remedies to Treat Infertility and Get Pregnant Sooner
Infertility is caused by many things and is a problem in men and women both. Smoking cigarettes, bad diet, stress, tension, depression, anxiety, certain medications and problems with female organs all play a vital role in causing infertility. Cysts on ovaries and inflammation of the fallopian tubes also cause infertility in women. Treatment can be expensive and most treatment for infertility is not covered by insurance. There are simple and cheap things one can do to treat infertility at home.
1. Take plenty of Vitamin C to increase cervical mucus. Cervical mucus is very important when trying to get pregnant. Nitric oxide is another good resource to help increase cervical mucus as well as help blood flow to the reproductive organs.
2. Take grape seed extract with Vitamin C to help make the Vitamin C more effective. Grape seed extract is an antioxidant and can help protect sperm.
3. Take evening primrose oil to help increase cervical mucus and increase the quality of cervical mucus. When trying to conceive, ovulation usually occurs when the cervical mucus looks like egg whites. Evening primrose oil is an herb and is also used as an essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
4. Eat plenty of calcium rich foods such as milk, cheese and yogurt. Two to three servings a day of calcium-rich foods will help treat infertility.
5. Maintain a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables that contain folic acid are especially important in treating infertility. Seven servings of fruits and vegetables every day is important. Foods that contain folic acid include spinach, broccoli, orange juice and lentils.