Smooth skin is achievable with a little effort.
If you discover flat warts anywhere on your body — usually occurring in clusters — do not panic. They are benign and most of the time they will disappear by themselves as your own immune system fights against them. Sometimes however, aparticularly in children, the aged, or anyone with a compromised immune system, HPV (human papilloma virus), which causes these types of warts, will not go away on its own. Rather than wasting money on harsh over-the-counter products, you can use almost anything you have in your pantry that is acidic. With perseverance, the warts will disappear if kept in non-stop contact with an acidic substance, such as apple cider vinegar.
1. Soak the wart for 20 minutes in warm water.
2. Dry the wart thoroughly with a clean wash cloth or small towel.
3. Saturate a cotton ball with undiluted apple cider vinegar.
4. Place the cotton ball on the wart for 10 minutes.
5. Rinse with tepid water and dry with a clean towel.