Angina is a condition that can be simplified by any type of discomfort or pressure within your chest. Typically, angina is caused by your heart muscles not receiving enough blood, thus the sensation of pain or extreme pressure can occur. However, angina can also happen in different parts of your body, such as within your back, arms and jaw. In serious cases, angina can be a symptom of heart disease, which is caused by plaque build-up within your arteries. While regular visits to your doctor are required with this condition, there are natural remedies that can help expedite your healing process.
1. Consume 3 tsp. of fresh lemon juice on a daily basis to treat angina. If the taste is too strong for you, dilute the lemon juice with 2 to 3 oz. of water. Lemon juice is known to help treat your heart by preventing cholesterol build-up in your vessels.
2. Mix 1 tbsp. of honey with 2 tsp. of lemon juice in 4 oz. of water. Mix these ingredients for a minute or two and consume every night before going to bed. If the taste is too strong, simply double the amount of water, making it 8 oz. instead of 4 oz.
3. Consume one whole grapefruit on a daily basis to treat angina. Pink or white grapefruit will work just fine. Grapefruit has been shown to have beneficial qualities for a healthy heart, and thus, should be eaten every day.
4. Add two garlic buds with 8 oz. of fresh milk. Place these ingredients into a pan and cook the ingredients until the milk begins to boil. Allow the mixture to boil for several minutes, but ensure that it does not burn. Remove the pan from the heat and crush the garlic buds within the milk. Drink this mixture every other day to treat angina.
5. Consume 1 tsp. of raw onion juice every morning to treat angina. Some find the taste of raw onion juice to be too strong, so make sure to have a full glass of water to drink immediately after taking this remedy. Also, consume the onion juice on an empty stomach to have the best results.