Sea salt homeopathic remedies
To live healthy, the body needs natural salt, such as sea salt–also a natural source of essential minerals and lesser elements. Calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium and potassium occur naturally in sea salt. Sea salt can even raise the pH in the body.
The healing effects of sea salt have been known since Hippocrates discovered the ability of fishermen to heal when at sea. Sea salt is available in many grades and can be purchased at the grocery, from herbalists and at health food stores.
Sea Salt Bath for Skin Healing
1. Draw a warm bath.
2. Add 1 cup sea salt
3. Relax in the bath for 10 minutes.
Sea Salt Facial
4. Mix 1 tbsp. sea salt with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
5. Massage mixture onto face with an inward, upward motion.
6. Leave the mixture on the face for 5 minutes.
7. Rinse and wash skin with a gentle facial cleanser.
Sea Salt Sinus Wash
8. Mix 1 tsp. sea salt with 2 cups warm, purified water.
9. Add one pinch of baking soda to the mixture and pour the solution into a shot glass.
10. Tilt the head back, close off one nostril and bring the shot glass to the nose.
11. Inhale the sea salt solution.
12. Gently blow your nose and repeat with the other nostril.