Make Natural Home Treatments for Gastritis
Gastritis is a term used to describe irritation, inflammation or infection of the stomach lining, which leads to improper digestion, gas, discomfort and sometimes ulcers. Traditional treatments for gastritis often include expensive prescription medications that can actually make some cases worse or have other unwanted side effects. Luckily, some of the best and most effective treatments for gastritis are safe and natural home remedies. Read on to learn make natural home treatments for gastritis.
1. Chew 1 tsp. of ajwain, with a pinch of salt, when gastritis symptoms are flaring up. Ajwain has been used as a natural treatment for centuries to calm indigestion, gas and other symptoms of gastritis.
2. Combine 1 tsp. of fresh ginger and one whole potato in a blender until well blended. Strain the pulp and drink the juice 20 to 30 minutes before meals, to help soothe stomach aches, increase digestion and relieve the symptoms of gastritis that often occur after meals.
3. Roll 1 tsp. of roasted fennel and two cloves of garlic in a grape leaf and chew thoroughly before swallowing. This natural gastritis treatment can immediately relieve your symptoms and is especially beneficial when taken after meals.
4. Drink coconut when symptoms are flaring up and chew fresh coconut throughout the day as a natural gastritis treatment. Coconut milk is a particularly helpful remedy and can soothe gastritis symptoms within an hour or two of drinking with lasting effects.
5. Limit or avoid completely stimulants that cause and aggravate gastritis. Things such as alcohol, tobacco, refined sugar, coffee, spices and chilies, carbonated drinks including water, and pickles should be eliminated from your diet.