Carbo is a software application used with engineering. If you want to install the Carbo software on your Windows computer, you can do so through the download page offered by the Applied Geomechanics company. Carbo software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. You don’t have to be a computer expert to install the Carbo software to your computer. Even novices can do it quickly and easily.
1. Open your Web browser and go to the “Applied Geomechanics” website (see References).
2. Click on the “Download TuffCOM” icon to install the software to your computer.
3. Choose your desktop as the download destination for your Carbo software, then click the “OK” button.
4. Wait for the software to download to your computer, then double-click on it to unzip the file via WinZip. WinZIp comes pre-installed on all Windows 7 operating system computers.
5. Click on the “Carbo” software icon to launch the installer. Accept the software agreement from the screen, then click the “Next” button.
6. Click the “Install” button and wait for the software to install on your computer. The completion time will vary depending on your machine.
7. Click “Finish” to complete the installation.