There are common ailments that can be taken care of through natural homeopathic remedies. Many of these remedies can be found around the home and in the garden for use to help heal and improve an ailment. Read on to learn heal common ailments with hoemopathy.
Upset Stomach and Indigestion
1. Peppermint tea is known to be helpful with not only with the common cold but for also soothing an upset stomach. It is the best the steep the tea for about 20 minutes in 5 oz. of boiling water. Drinking the tea three to four times a day will help to relieve the symptoms.
2. Chamomile tea is also another great homeopathic remedy that is good with relieving stomach indigestion. It is good to use to helping with reducing insomnia and invoking sleep.
3. Ginger root tea helps with soothing indigestion and heartburn problems. Cut the ginger root into a quarter inch size and use a spoon or knife handle and pound in the ginger root to get some of the juices out. Place the cut pieces into the 5 oz. cup of boiling water and allow to sit for 10 to 15 minutes, sweeten to taste and drink the tea. You can drink the tea up to four times a day.
Healing the Common Cold
4. Echinacea is one of the most popular treatments in helping to heal common cold. The plant can help boost the immune system through reducing the severity or length of the cold. It can be taken in either pill form or a tincture method of the juice.
5. Chicken soup not only helps with sweating out the cold but also helps with reducing the length of the cold and providing nutrients to the body. The elixir has the ability to help clear the nasal passages, and eases chest congestion.
6. Licorice is has been historically known to treat skin problems and coughs. It has also been used to treat bronchitis, inflammation, constipations, sore throats, chronic gastritis and arthritis. The root helps to loosen up the thickness of the mucus that the body produces from a cold of flu virus. It can be taken through tablet, and other forms.
Getting Rid of Bad Breath
7. The way to help treat bad breath is to use honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Squeeze the lemon juice on a spoon and add some honey and drink. Do this in the morning and at night before retiring to bed. This helps to get rid of the bad breath and add in the benefit of increasing energy in the body.
8. Another way is to use baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), hydrogen peroxide, salt and purified water. In a cup, mix the peroxide with a punch of salt and baking soda. Scrape your tongue with a tongue scraper or brush your tongue with a toothbrush, then gargle and swish the concoction in your mouth with the homemade mouthwash for several minutes. Do this at least twice a day.
9. Drink hot tea such as green and black teas which are known to stop the growth of bacteria in the mouth.
10. Use a zinc based mouthwash to help with fighting bad breath. Zinc is known to neutralize sulfur compounds and help improve bad breath.