Get Rid of Stretch Marks With Mesotherapy
Stretch marks are caused by constant pressure on your skin. The source can be weight loss or gain, pregnancy or rapid changing of your muscle tone. As your skin is repeatedly stretched, it eventually results in deep tears in the fibers and collagen. Mesotherapy is a revolutionary cosmetic procedure that can eliminate your stretch marks for good. Does this Spark an idea?
1. Learn everything you can about mesotherapy. Cosmetic procedures don’t only change the appearance of your stretch marks, but your confidence as well. It’s important to be an informed patient.
2. Know that the medication and nutrients injected by the cosmetic surgeon repair the torn connective tissue on the surface of your stretch marks. The formula also promotes fresh collagen to grow. This collagen replaces the stretch marks over time.
3. Contact cosmetic surgeons until you find one that specializes in mesotherapy. Ask how many hours they’ve spent doing the procedure and their qualifications. Also look at before and after photos of their work.
4. Discuss your expectations. See if the doctor agrees that your stretch marks can be eliminated. Discuss how many treatments you may need and how long the effects will last.
5. Weigh the cost of mesotherapy to see if it’s worth it to you. Each treatment typically runs between $250 to $350. You may need 10 to 15 treatments to get rid of your stretch marks. So, it does add up.
6. Schedule for your mesotherapy treatments The injections are relatively painless. You can return to work immediately.