Simple and effective home remedies to get rid of peptic ulcers.[A sharp discomfort and pain in the upper abdomen].
1. Eat bananas regularly to get rid of peptic ulcers. Those suffering from intense peptic ulcers must diet by eating only 2 bananas with a glass of milk 3-4 times a day.
2. Soak 15gms of wood apple leaves in 250 ml water overnight.Strain and drink the juice next morning. Continue this treatment for a few day sto get quick relief from peptic ulcers.
3. Drink lime juice regularly to get rid of this problem. The vitamin C and citric acid present in the juice help in better digestion and help in curing peptic ulcers.
4. Boil 250 gm of cabbage in 500 ml water until the water has evaporated to half it’s volume.Cool the solution and drink twice daily .Mix with 125ml carrot juice alternatively to negate the strong smell from the juice.
5. Drink tea made from fenugreek seeds everyday.
6. Grind 10gms of drumstick leaves to a paste.Mix with half cup yogurt and eat everyday. The healing properties of drumstick ensure fast recovery from peptic ulcers.
7. Mix 300ml carrot juice with 200ml spinach juice. Or mix 300ml carrot juice with 100ml each of cucumber and beet juice. Drink daily to get relief from peptic ulcers and also improve the patient’s overall health.
8. Drink the milk of blanched almonds daily to get rid of this problem. Almonds supply high value protien and also bind excess acid in the stomach.
9. Drink goat’s milk thrice daily boiled or raw. Raw goat’s milk is considered most beneficial in such cases.