A skin rash can be caused by food allergies, heat and even stress, and they can be uncomfortable, itchy and sometimes painful. Therefore it is very important to quickly heal the rash before it spreads or becomes more annoying. While there are many medications that can be used for the treatment of skin rashes, natural remedies for rashes will help treat your skin in a gentle manner, which is very important when dealing with a rash.
1. Brew a cup of chamomile tea. Once the tea has cooled, take several cotton pads and soak them in the tea. Gently rub the soaked cotton pads over your skin rash for immediate relief. Repeat this process several times per day until your rash has subsided.
2. Apply olive oil directly onto your skin rash with a cotton pad for relief of itching and skin irritation. Do not over-apply the olive oil; apply a very small amount with the cotton pad and allow the skin to dry.
3. Apply aloe vera gel directly onto a skin rash throughout the course of the day. Reapply the aloe whenever the rash begins to itch or burn.
4. Combine cod liver oil and vitamin E gel into a mixture, then rub this mixture directly on your skin rash using cotton balls. This mixture will provide vital nutrients to your skin, which will help heal the rash quickly.
5. Grind 2 holy basil leaves with 2 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp. of olive oil and 1/2 tsp. of salt. Mix the ingredients well. Apply directly onto your skin rash with clean hands. Allow this mixture to soak into your skin for 10 minutes before using a cotton pad to gently wash it off.