Dissolving fat cells naturally or medically is another way to trim excess body fat.
Dissolving fat cells naturally in your own home or having it done by a physician are two possible weight-loss alternatives to exercise, dieting and surgery. A new medical procedure known as “lipodissolve” or “mesotherapy” involves injecting a mixture of ingredients into fat, allowing for the dissolving of fat cells at the injection site. Other health-care advocates recommend trying to dissolve fat or burn fat naturally by drinking juices and eating mixtures of fresh fruits and vegetables. By learning about how these two methods work, you can decide for yourself which method you’d prefer.
Dissolving Fat Cells Naturally
1. Obtain all of the fruits and vegetables mentioned below in the list of “Thing’s You’ll Need” at your local grocery store.
2. Choose a mixture of the ingredients to create a juice blend.
3. Wash all fruits and vegetables with water before juicing to remove any remaining pesticide residue. This step can be skipped if the produce was grown organically.
4. Juice all of the selected produce in your juicer. Store any leftover fruit juice in your refrigerator, but discard after three days if you haven’t used it all by then.
5. Incorporate the produce you didn’t use for juicing into your diet . Besides the natural fat cell dissolving ingredients, the fiber will help satisfy hunger as well. In time, you may see fat reduction.
6. Look into mesotherapy if the natural option of dissolving fat cells does not work.
7. Consult with a doctor on which formulation of mesotherapy is best for you. Mesotherapy is basically a concoction of different ingredients that are injected in areas of the body where you want to dissolve fat cells. On “yourplasticsurgeryguide.com, it states that, “The chemical cocktail typically includes phosphatidylcholine/deoxycholate (PC/DC), multivitamins, alpha lipid acid, enzymes and plant extracts. Some doctors may also add non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory medications, antibiotics and hormones to the mix.”
8. Research the ingredients of the cocktail the doctor is suggesting. Many ingredients used in mesotherapy cocktails are not recommended for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
9. Pick an area of your body where you want to reduce fat for the mesotherapy injection if you have decided to go through with the procedure.