Lazy bowel syndrome is a condition that causes uncomfortable constipation. No matter what its cause, it can make regular bowel movements difficult, causing bloating and gas. There are a number of ways to treat the illness without harsh stimulants that leave you running to the toilet. Try different methods to find out what works best for you to relieve your lazy bowel syndrome. There are many methods to choose from, and all are known to relieve mild constipation.
1. Take natural supplements to get your system moving properly. Try cascara sagrada, which comes from the bark of an Amazon tree and is an effective mild treatment for the symptoms of lazy bowel syndrome. Senna has been taken for centuries as a mild laxative and is known to work very well. Curacao, cape aloe leaf, and barberry root bark are also good for relieving constipation. You can get senna in the form of a tea for an even milder treatment. Once symptoms subside you don’t need to continue to take the supplements. Consult with you doctor before taking any natural supplements.
2. Get a colonic. Going to a trained practitioner and getting a colonic can be a great way to clean out the bowels as well as help the body return to normal bowel movements, relieving the symptoms of lazy bowel syndrome.
3. Change your diet. Avoid animal products like meat and cheese that clog up your system and make it difficult for your system to move efficiently. Load up on fiber-filled fruits and vegetables like berries, apples, broccoli and spinach. Try and eat at least 30 grams of fiber a day.
4. Get moving. Working out, especially more vigorous activities like running, really help with lazy bowel syndrome and can make it possible for you to have a bowel movement once a day which is essential to good health.
5. Look at the pharmaceutical medications that you’re taking, especially those with excess aluminum and calcium, as they can also slow down your system.